With an extremely rich heritage, India produces some of the finest Organic and Natural products in the world. Supported by the Govt of India, the organic and natural revolution is already here. And deshse.com is a boutique marketplace that showcases the Best of India across all elements of Sustainable Living - Organic Food, Natural Personal Care, Ayurvedic Products, Superfoods, products for Babies and Mothers, Organic and Natural Clothing, products for Home and Garden, and more. It is a trusted store for authentic products.
Our vision is that Deshse is connecting consumers to their roots, thereby creating a world of joy through pure products and positive principles. And we are on a mission to enable a million consumers to live healthy.
deshse.com is a boutique showcase of products for sustainable living that boasts of a collection of best of the natural, organic and sustainable products from India. It is a trusted marketplace for discerning consumers who are shopping for Authentic Products.
A unique feature on the marketplace is a dedicated Brand store of every brand. And Sellers value the transparent and ethical processes at deshse.com. The timely payments are just an icing on the cake!
Please do read the terms and conditions associated with the use of the products and services offered through the website. By using the website, subscribing to services and placing orders, you will agree to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions detailed below and elsewhere without any modifications. We also encourage you to read them regularly as amendments may be posted to the terms without notice. If, at any time, the terms are not acceptable to you, you may stop the use of the website immediately.
1. www.deshse.com (the “website”) is owned by Benor Organics Private Limited (the “company”), a company incorporated in India. It is an e-commerce portal aimed at propagating, promoting and enabling consumption of Products for a Sustainable Lifestyle by customers. The customer, including any one representing the customer (the “user”) agrees to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions mentioned below and elsewhere without any modifications at the time of registration. Placement of orders for the products available on the “website” shall be conclusive to acceptance of the terms and conditions. The “company” may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice.
2. All attempts are made to have information on the site correct and updated. Changes are regularly made to keep the information current. Errors, if any, that may be in the form of typographical, technical or others, will get corrected as soon as reasonably possible. An inadvertent error does not grant any right to either the “company” or the “user” or others to any compensation. The “company” does not accept any responsibility for Errors and Omissions.
3. The “website” is covered under the copyright act and all use of the information will be subject to appropriate laws. Accordingly, no portion of the “website” may be used by anyone for any commercial use or otherwise.
4. External links from the “website” are only for convenience of the “user” and the “company”, in no way, assumes any responsibility for correctness of any information contained therein.
5. The “company” makes no statement on the correctness of information on the blog and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained therein. All “users” are welcome to use and contribute to the blog and the company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
6. The “user” is using the “website” or the products at his discretion and accepts all risks associated entirely and without any recourse.
1. The geographical coverage for delivery of products and services, if any, is limited by the “company” and is subject to change without notice. Accordingly, acceptance of orders and delivery of products or service, as the case may be, will be at the sole discretion of the “company” without prejudice to any rights of the “user”. No claims whatsoever, will be made by “user” in this regard.
1. The “company” respects your privacy. Measures are in place to support the policy. By visiting the “website” as a “visitor” or registering as a user or placing of orders for products etc, the “user” agrees to the policy.
2. The “company” will retain the registration and billing/payment details as filled in or edited at any time by the “user” and of visitors to the “website” for regular business operations of the company
3. The “company” will make no disclosure of personal information of the “user” or visitors to any third party except as may be required for business operations or as may be required by law enforcement agencies as per the laws.
4. The “company” may contact the “user” or visitor for business operations and to share new product information and related promotions. However, all requests to not receive such information will be duly complied with.
5. All contributions to the “website” by the “user” apart from personal information will not be covered under the policy. By submitting such articles, information, testimonials, and such other contributions, the “user” grants an irrevocable and unrestricted right to the “company” to use the contributions and the information contained therein. Such right use includes, and is not limited to, reproduce, modify, display, publish and share the information.
6. The “company” solicits feedback or suggestions from “user” for regular business operations, including but not limited to, improvements in processes and products and new product introductions. The “user” grants an irrevocable and unrestricted right to the “company” to use the feedback/ideas/suggestions and the information contained therein for the said objectives.. No commercial claim, whatsoever, will be made by the “user” for such suggestions/feedback or ideas.
The Company endeavors to provide products of reputed brands who have high standing on quality. The User also understands that natural products may have variations. In the unlikely event of the products not meeting the expectations of the User, the Company will be notified within a period of 07 days from the date of delivery, Such notification by the User will be promptly addresses by the Company in the following manner:
1. The Company will notify the Seller immediately.
2. The Seller will replace such product, without any questions, and the replacement product will be dispatched to the user as per the regular operations. The Seller will subsequently pick up the defective product directly or through its courier partner.
3. The User, at the time of the notification of deficiency, may opt for refund of all monies paid for the product such notified. In such a case, no product replacement shall be made and all monies paid by the User for such product notified will be refunded in full after the product has been returned to the Seller. The refund will be done in the form of a cheque drawn in favor of the user, or through an electronic transfer, within 2 weeks of return of product.
No clause contained herein or elsewhere provides for any compensation whatsoever to the User or his representative beyond the replacement of the product or refund on monies paid as described above.
www.deshse.com (the Website) is owned by Benor Organics Private Limited (the Company), a company incorporated in India. It is an e-commerce portal aimed at propagating, promoting and enabling consumption of Products for Sustainable Living. The buyer and the end customer, including any one representing the end customer (the User) agrees to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions mentioned below and elsewhere without any modifications at the time of registration. Placement of orders for the products available on the Website shall be conclusive to acceptance of the terms and conditions. The Company may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice
1. The “company” makes all efforts to ensure business continuity. It also makes all efforts to ensure completeness, correctness and accuracy of information on the “website”. At the same time, the “company” does not make any representation nor warrant the completeness, accuracy or quality of the information. All such service or information is made available to the “user” on a best effort basis.
2. The “user” will not hold “website”, the “company”, any of its employees including directors or the affiliates liable for any delays or any consequences of the same and the below:
a. Non-availability of the “website” on account of planned maintenance or unplanned non access to the same by the “user” that may even be beyond the control of the “company”.
b. Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential claims or damage arising out of use or inability to use of the “website”, the products or services or any other matter related to the products or services including, but not limited to, damages related to the use of the “website”, the products or services
c. Any other matter including, but not limited to, use of any information accessed on or through the “website” or any direct or indirect consequences thereof
The “user” agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the “company”, the “website”, its employees, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers or any other third party from and against any losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses including legal attorney fees that may arise out of any violation, breach or non performance of this agreement and any representation made on warranty or obligation to be performed by the “user” or the “company”.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
1. The applicable governing this agreement shall be the law of the Republic of India. Each party shall, however, in performing its obligations abide by all applicable laws and regulatory requirements of the Republic of India.
2. This agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi
1. The “company” shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations due to any reason not within its control, without limitation to, lockouts, strikes, other industrial disputes, riots or civil commotion, wars (whether declared or not), expropriation or confiscation for public needs, embargo, act of god, discontinuation of public or private transportation or supply of energy, fire or some other unusual events.